Duck confit and green onion croquettes
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 5 minutes
- Portions : 10 croquettes
- 1 package (200 g) of Brome Lake shredded duck confit
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) green onions, chopped
Breadcrumb coating ingredients
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) panko
Spicy mayonnaise ingredients
- 125 ml (½ cup) store-bought mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sriracha sauce
- 3 ml (½ tsp) maple syrup or honey
Place the shredded duck confit in a bowl.
Add the green onions and spicy mayonnaise.
Shape into balls (about 5 cm/2” in diameter).
Bread the balls (roll the balls in the flour, then the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs).
Deep fry the balls for 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve as a side dish or as a garnish for Indian duck tartare poké.
Recipe developed by Mélanie Marchand
in collaboration with LecarnetdeMC.ca