Very versatile, our shredded duck confit meat allows multiple uses: pizza, salad, tacos, duck ragout, ravioli filling, duck poutine, amuses-bouches, sandwich, good substitute for pulled pork.
Duck, rendered duck fat, salt.
Allergens : None
Features and Benefits
- Completely natural, made with duck meat, rendered duck fat and salt
- No loss, boneless,
- Fully cooked, ready to serve
- Contains no additives
- Very versatile, allows a multitude of uses: salad, parmentier, pizza, poutine, appetizer, sandwich, tacos, good substitute to pulled pork
- Excellent source of vitamin A, source of iron,
- Convenient 200g packaging
- THE Canadian duck!
Raised without the use of antibiotics
Raised without the use of added hormones like other ducks in Canada
Remove the packaging. Brown the meat in a frying pan over medium heat, without adding any fat, for 3 to 4 minutes until the meat is hot. Serve.
In boiling water
Do not open the bag. Place the bag in boiling water for 8 minutes. Remove the package from the water and open with scissors (be careful, it’s hot!). The meat may be browned briefly in a frying pan before serving.
Pierce the packaging and place on a microwave-safe dish. Cook at maximum power for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until the meat is hot. The meat may be browned briefly in a frying pan before serving.