European-style Pulled Duck Confit Sandwich
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cooking : 3 minutes
- Portions : 2
Ingredients for the tzatziki sauce
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) mayonnaise
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) La Jardinière Tzatziki Dip Mix
- 1 package (200 g) Brome Lake Ducks shredded duck confit, heated according to the package instructions
- 2 Première Moisson olive hamburger buns
- 2 to 4 slices of Macpherson cheese from Fromagerie de l'Île-aux-Grues
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves of leaf lettuce
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the tzatziki sauce.
In another bowl, toss the warmed shredded duck with half the sauce.
Lightly toast the buns on the barbecue.
Garnish with the remaining tzatziki sauce, shredded duck, two slices of Macpherson cheese, tomato and lettuce.
The heat from the reheated duck confit will melt the cheese, blending with the other ingredients. Delicious!
An original creation by Mélanie Marchand, @lecarnetdemc.ca
Photo credit: @audreyMcMahon