Duck Confit Tagliatelle
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cooking : 15 minutes
- Portions : 4
- 1 package (200 g) of Brome Lake shredded duck confit
- 350 g (about ¾ lb) tagliatelle
- 375 ml (1½ cup) 15% cooking cream
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 can (398 ml) artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ball (250 g) of fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh basil, finely chopped
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain.
In the same pot, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat and sauté the onion for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the shredded duck confit and heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the cream and sun-dried tomato pesto. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tagliatelle noodles and artichoke hearts. Season with salt and pepper, and stir.
If desired, garnish with the shredded fresh mozzarella and basil before serving.