Boneless duck breast roast with herbs
- Cooking: 120 minutes
- Portions: 6
Our “ready-to-cook” from frozen duck breast roast is tender and tasty. It is composed of duck breasts delicately seasoned with herbs. You’ll love its juicy meat with its ease to succeed!
Duck, water, salt, rice starch, sugar, pea fiber, sodium phosphate, spices, spice extracts, herbs, wrapped in carrageenan.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare: from freezer to oven
- Made only from duck breasts carefully barded and tied
- Completely boneless; no loss
- 6 to 8 servings (1 kg)
- Juicy meat, very tender and slightly seasoned (neutral taste)
- 19% meat protein
- Original way of serving duck
- THE Canadian duck!
Raised without the use of antibiotics
Raised without the use of added hormones like other ducks in Canada
DO NOT THAW BEFORE cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- Remove the plastic wrapping but do not untruss the meat.
- Put the frozen duck breast in a shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil or cooking fat to keep the skin from drying out.
- Bake uncovered in the oven on the bottom rack for 2 to 2.5 hours or until the meat thermometer reads 65 °C to 68 °C (149 °F to 154 °F) (holding time: 5 to 2 minutes).
- Remove the roast from the oven and place on a plate. Cover loosely with a sheet of aluminum foil. Let the meat stand for 20 minutes before removing the truss and slicing.
Note: Cooking time may vary depending on the oven or baking dish. For example, using a disposable aluminum drip pan significantly increases cooking time.