Boneless duck breast roast with herbs
- Cooking: 120 minutes
- Portions : 6
Our “ready-to-cook” from frozen duck breast roast is tender and tasty. It is composed of duck breasts delicately seasoned with herbs. You’ll love its juicy meat with its ease to succeed!
Duck ● Water ● Salt ● Rice starch ● Sugar ● Pea fiber ● Sodium phosphate ● Spices ● Spice extracts ● Herbs ● Wrapped in carrageenan.
Contains no allergen.
Please always check the package for the most current information.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare: from freezer to oven
- Made only from duck breasts carefully barded and tied
- Completely boneless; no loss
- 6 to 8 servings (1 kg)
- Gluten free
- Juicy meat, very tender and slightly seasoned (neutral taste)
- 19% meat protein
- Original way of serving duck
- THE Canadian duck!
Raised without the use of antibiotics
Raised without the use of added hormones like other ducks in Canada
DO NOT THAW BEFORE cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- Remove the plastic wrapping but do not untruss the meat.
- Put the frozen duck breast in a shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil or cooking fat to keep the skin from drying out.
- Bake uncovered in the oven on the bottom rack for 2 to 2.5 hours or until the meat thermometer reads 65 °C to 68 °C (149 °F to 154 °F) (holding time: 5 to 2 minutes).
- Remove the roast from the oven and place on a plate. Cover loosely with a sheet of aluminum foil. Let the meat stand for 20 minutes before removing the truss and slicing.
Note: Cooking time may vary depending on the oven or baking dish. For example, using a disposable aluminum drip pan significantly increases cooking time.