Duck sausages hors-d’oeuvre
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 10 minutes
- Portions : 4
- 1 x 300 g pkg of Orange and Cranberry Duck Sausages
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) clover honey (mild honey)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) mixed salted nuts, chopped
- Rendered duck fat or olive oil
- Splash of cognac (optional)
- Bamboo skewers
In a skillet over medium heat, melt duck fat. Add duck sausage and cook 5 to 8 minutes. Add the honey and cognac (optional) and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove the sausages from heat, cut each one into 3 equal pieces and then roll them in the nuts.
Skewer the sausages. Serve with the spicy mayonnaise.