Thai BBQ Pizza with Duck Two Ways
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cooking : 12 minutes
- Portions : 6-8
- 2 Brome Lake duck legs confit, deboned and shredded
- 1 - 85 g package of Smoked, dried and sliced duck breast
- 4 naan breads of your choice
- Mild Asian chili sauce
- Onion confit or preserve
- Ground white pepper
- 1 red pepper trimmed and cubed
- Aged cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
On a work surface, spread on a thin layer of the mild Asian chili sauce on the naan breads. Garnish with the onion confit, pepper cubes and confit duck meat.
Partially cover the pizzas with grated cheddar cheese, and top with slices of smoked dried duck breast. Set aside.
Preheat the barbecue at high heat. When it is really hot, clean the grill and turn off the middle burner. Place the pizzas over the turned-off burner and close the lid. Cook for 12-15 minutes, checking a few times to make sure the crust is not burning.
Remove from the barbecue and serve with a green salad.
Recipe by Nicolas Vallée, Professional chef